We limit the collection of personal information to what is necessary to provide you with high quality services, to support your specific needs and requests, and to meet our business needs in connection with the services. Below we have highlighted the reasons for the collection of your personal information:
- To respond adequately to your requests for services or information;
- To provide services to individuals, families and employers that includes education, wellbeing, work/life, and consulting;
- To provide a safe, healthy, and successful environment for those to whom we provide services;
- o administer first aid, emergency and other medical care, when necessary;
- To comply with laws, and government regulations/standards;
- To support our business purposes and functions related to the services, such as education, training, curriculum, communication, administration, and record-keeping;
- To provide utilization reports and other information to employers offering our services to its workforce;
- To facilitate and process payments for the services;
- To fulfil tax, reporting, and other financial requirements and obligations;
- To administer employee payroll, benefits, tax/regulatory compliance and other record keeping and administration requirements; and
- To consider applications for employment and accredited education.
How do you consent to Sun Shine's use of your personal information?